How much does BitBounce Ads cost?
- You can run campaigns starting at $50 up to $50,000 or more. We give you the flexibility to setup your own budget.
- Similar to other advertising platforms, you choose your budget and never pay more than the budget you set.
- With BitBounce Ads you are in full control of your advertising spend. You can start, pause and adjust at anytime.
- For our self-service platform there is no monthly fee or contract length to commit to. You use it as much or as little as you like.
- The exact cost of ads on BitBounce will be determined by the number of targeted users available as well as their engagement (opens and clicks). You never pay more than your budget cap, and you can stop or adjust at any time.
- Some people spend more on ETH gas fees than they do on BitBounce Ads. Others have transitioned a substantial amount of their total ad spend to BitBounce Ads. Many companies have also found that the average CPO’s (cost per open) and CPC’s (cost per click) from BitBounce campaigns are very competitive and lower than other channels.
- See an example of a campaign budget and audience size in the table below.
Is there a cost to sign up?
No. There is no cost to sign up for BitBounce Ads. You only pay for the emails you send.
- The most common way to purchase ads for BitBounce is through our campaign creator (signup for free here).
- You purchase advertisement real estate by creating an ad and submitting it to our team for review.
Set your budget in advance and you will never spend more than your budget limit.
No need to commit to a contract.
We believe you should control your budget - therefore you can adjust your advertising budget or pause your campaigns at any time.
With BitBounce Ads you can set your budget for each email on a cost-per-delivery, cost-per-open or cost-per-click basis.
Your dashboard will show you a complete view of how your campaigns are performing, in real-time.
Do you offer a free trial?
There is no need for a free-trial as it is free to setup an account and create a campaign.
- To send a campaign out to BitBounce users, you will need to pay in advance.
- For volume based discounts, please get in touch with our team below or emailing email@example.com.
Start, Stop, and Pause at Any Time
You can set up recurring campaigns to run for you for as many days, weeks and months you prefer. You only have to set them up once and our platform will automatically schedule emails with your content to go out to new users every day for the time range you specify and according to your budget. No need to manually write and send emails every day anymore, our platform will do it
BitBounce Ads is 100% self-serve so you can manage your campaign with our simple and easy to use campaign editor.
If you have any questions our team is also accessible to help you create campaigns that convert.
You’ll only pay when you send your campaigns and customers take action on your campaign, such as open your email or click-through to your website.
We provide you clear reporting information to track impressions, opens and click throughs as well as cost information that you can pass on to your stakeholders.
How will I be billed?
- You will be billed at the time you launch your campaign in the platform. By paying in advance, you never go over your budget.
We accept most major credit cards (fiat) or crypto payments.
Please contact us for volume discounts if you plan to send more than $5,000 in campaigns per month.
For daily campaigns you will be billed weekly based on your daily budget until you end the campaign.
Any credits that are billed but not used will remain in your account and available for future campaigns.
- While most of our customers pay by credit card or cryptocurrency payments in our self service portal, we can support invoicing as well.
Can you give me an example?
- Sure, here are examples of audience sizes at different budget levels (Minimum and maximum emails sent are calculated based on the typical paywall rates most of our users set which ranges between $0.04 to $0.10):
|Budget||Max Email Price||Minimum Emails Sent||Maximum Emails Sent|
- Here is a case study on how one of our partners found success with BitBounce Ads.
- You can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime if you have questions and we can help you plan out your campaigns.
Do you want help creating and managing your ad campaigns?
If you’d like an email marketing expert to fully manage your campaigns for you, we have you covered.
Our product experts know what works best and can help set you up for success.
- If you are interested in professionals to help you setup your campaigns for success, email us at email@example.com directly and our team will reach out within 24 hours.
What are the next steps?
- Get started here to check it out yourself.
- Schedule a time to talk to our team, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email any questions you have to email@example.com and our team will follow up. We are friendly people, we promise.